As there are a number of races over the summer, and people have their own training plans, its been decided to combine Group 2/3. Depending on numbers, this group can be split on the day. Group 1 remains as before with 2 bike leads.
As before, please check to see if you name is on the list. If you have been assigned to a group, the expectation is that you will lead a spin on the date stated. I’ve tried my best to work around the race calendar, but if for some reason you are unable to attend, it is your responsibility to find another club member to take your place. In this case, please replace your name on the spreadsheet with the name of your replacement so that we know who to expect that morning.
Some pointers for Bike Leads
Night before the spin:
– Ensure you know the route
Morning of the spin
– Introduce yourself to the group
– Outline the route
– Provide some tips on group cycling and what is expected of them
During the spin
– Call out directions to the riders at the front
– Keep group together and ensure all riders make it back to the start point
– Ensure all riders are cycling in a safe manner. Provide feedback to those that aren’t