JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Clinical Pilates – Pearse Street Physiotherapy Clinic – Group sessions?

Home Forums Training Clinical Pilates – Pearse Street Physiotherapy Clinic – Group sessions?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave O’Shea
    Participant

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any interest in organising group Clinical Pilates sessions at Pearse Street Physiotherapy Clinic (Aidan Woods). I have been in contact with the clinic and they can organise bespoke group sessions for triathlete groups. They already do sessions with “another triathlon club”! They are negotiable on prices, location (if necessary) and group sizes.

The price?

Their pricing structure is as follows for groups:

1. 6 classes – 6 people per group – €15.27 per class; or
    2. 12 classes – 6 people per group – €13.89 per class.

These costs “may be negotiable” if we are looking at a longer on-going arrangement or multiple classes per week. So, it is open to further exploratory talks.

What is clinical pilates?

Please see the following link for further info: http://www.pearsestreetphysio.com/pilates/

They assure me that they do link the exercises back to the sport related movements they should help.

Where is it at?

https://www.google.ie/maps?q=http://www.pearsestreetphysio.com/pilates/&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.133700528,d.d24&biw=1829&bih=1123&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgiob3sKXPAhXpJ8AKHf0gDooQ_AUICSgE

Let me know if you are interested and I can explore further. I’ll be going either way so don’t mind.

Cheers,
    Dave

Brendan OKeeffe
    Participant

Dave,
    I am interested in this class.
    Thanks
    Brendan.

Mathilde F

Hi Dave,
    Super interested! (depending on class times :))
    I have done Clinical pilates classes there and they are really good.
    Mathilde

BarryMc
    Participant

I’m interested in a class. Will be time and day dependant.
    How will it work If I am also doing S&C again this shitty winter. Do they need to be kept away from each other?
    B

Killian Nolan
    Participant

Dave – count me in as interested too, thanks!

Dave O’Shea
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in coming back, but was just finalising some details with Pearse St. Clinic and club. These are the specifics:

What time will the classes be at? Both Mondays and Wednesdays at 7am and 7:45am (back-to-back classes if necessary). Please input your name into the available slots in the spreadsheet to register your interest (see link below):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14JVa4axld5KR6SxCF_q13BhP8aPpuUvNGlIEHmKsXsw/edit?usp=sharing

NOTE: Spaces will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Once 6 confirm for one of the slots listed, the class will go ahead. If you are interested in a different time and would be interested in these classes, please let me know (either post up or drop me a text – 0852425017) and we can investigate whether another class can be put on.

What date will the classes start? The week beginning Monday 17 October for 6 weeks.

What is the cost? €80 for 6 classes (i.e. €13.33 a class). Please ensure to pay the fee upfront to the Clinic before the first session. 6 classes usually cost €95 but the club negotiated a reduction and further subsidised the cost.

How many spaces are available? The classes will have 6 people per class. Depending on interest we can arrange 2-3 groups (i.e. 12 – 18 people).

How long will the classes be? Roughly 45 minutes.

Once the 6 week cycle finishes, I’ll re-circulate the link.

Hope that all makes sense.

Cheers,
    Dave

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Dave O'Shea.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER