JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Club 70.3 Race Early 2017 – ***Ironman 70.3 BARCELONA***

Home Forums Races Club 70.3 Race Early 2017 – ***Ironman 70.3 BARCELONA***

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Killian Nolan
    Participant

The Portugal 70.3 looks great, although for a early season race then Barca 70.3 would get the vote for me too.

John Kearney
    Participant

Barcelona 70.3 is a great course, the bike in particular suits the climbers. It’s also currently open.

Can someone let me know as I signed up for St Polten so would need to transfer to wherever we decide on.

Thanks

John

Megan
    Participant

Hi All

Due to a number of reasons (mainly travel and accommodation logistics and costs) – the early club race for 2017 will now be IM 70.3 Barcelona.

We did look at Challenge Lisboa, which is earlier in May, but due to SMTB not servicing this event, it was ruled out. In addition, there are thoughts of a late season race possibly being IM 70.3 Portugal, which has just been added to the racing calendar so if you aren’t able to make Barcelona then that may be an option too.

Please can you let us know if you are in by adding your name to the original spreadsheet, so that we can start getting the ball rolling on this in terms of SMTB, accommodation, transfers, etc.

Proposed travel dates are:
    – Depart on Thursday 18th May
    – Race Sunday 21st May
    – Return Tuesday 23rd May

Apologies for the confusion and delays in getting this sorted.

Aidan and Megan

BarryMc
    Participant

I’d be interested in Barca in May folks.

Aidan
    Participant

Please see below the link to the race web site for those who wish to register.
    http://eu.ironman.com/triathlon/events/emea/ironman-70.3/barcelona.aspx#axzz4Mx5lpqNa
    Thanks
    Aidan

Aidan
    Participant

Can you also register you interest in using Ship my Tri Bike so we can make arrangements for a booking code – see attached spreadsheet. Please also provide your email address and mobile number.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x5eLnnfR0wNqc2FQtlgEGgZcjqDZz47keTOYAqc-ncg/edit#gid=418715389
    Thanks
    Megan and Aidan

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Aidan.
    BarryMc
    Participant

Just registered folks. Looks like ShipMyTri is about €260. how many do we need to get a discount?

Aidan
    Participant

Barry the price on the web site seems to be €230 and any discount is dependent on numbers – the more we have the greater the discount. Aidan

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER