JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Cobh – Jailbreak Triathlon Accomodation – July

Home Forums Announcements Cobh – Jailbreak Triathlon Accomodation – July

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Siobhan Forman
    Participant

Hi there,

I have provisionally booked Self Catering Apartments on Cobh Harbour – Right opposite the Swim! For Friday June 30th and July 1st in Bellavista Accomodation which is part of a Hotel. Breakfast in the Hotel is an extra 7.50 Per Night.

I have attached the Mangers guide re rooms and have a Google Spread Sheetat the bottom to add your name to whichever room you want. This is provisional and I want to get back to the Manager by next week so to confirm numbers.

Thanks,

Siobhan

Suite Nos 6 ( 3 bedroom ) 7 single beds, 2 x twin rooms and 1 x triple 2 bathrooms and a really large lounge / dining area and kitchen, this is ground floor and will cost €239.00 per night, breakfast will cost €7.50 per person .
    Suite Nos 5 ( large 1 bedroom ) has 1 king bed and 2 single beds but can also be 4 single, really large apartment on ground floor with a really large lounge / dining area and kitchenette. This option will cost €149.00 per night, again breakfast optional at €7.50 per person.
    Suite Nos 8 ( 2 Bedroom ) 3 bathrooms for 5 people 1 triple room 3 beds and 1 twin room with 2 beds both rooms en-suite, lounge / dining area and kitchenette. This option is on 1st floor and will cost €179.00 per night.
    Suite Nos 1 is a really large 2 bedroom with 2 x Quad rooms both rooms en-suite ( 4 beds in each room ) lounge and kitchenette
    This option is €239.00 per night and again breakfast optional at €7.50
    Suite 4 is a large 4 bedroom Suite overlooking Cork Harbour and will sleep 6 people in separate beds, 2 x twin rooms and 2 x single rooms … 2 bathrooms this self catering suite has a patio area to the rear for sitting out or storage of cycles, this option will cost €249.00 per night

Hotel rooms
    Twin rooms with breakfast for 2 will cost €89.00 per night ( €44.50 per person )
    Triple rooms with breakfast will cost €129.00 per night ( €43.00 per person )

We do have a couple of options in the Town Centre

5 bedroom house on Harbour Row which will sleep 7 single people, all rooms have en-suite facilities 2 x twin rooms overlooking the harbour and 3 x single rooms so 7 people in total and this option will cost €259.00 per night.
    2 x 2 bedroom apartments in Pearse Sq, town centre for 4 persons in each apartment ( these are really nice as well and will cost € 149.00 per night.

Siobhan I do hope this gives you something to work with, we do have a lovely traditional bar with music every Friday and Saturday night, and full restaurant, open until 11pm nightly.
    If you have any questions please do let me know.
    Can I take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy … Healthy 2017
    Warm regards
    Kevin Murphy

Google Sheet to Put your name down…

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TTLK6d9_kdJ_yMaIlVdLd2g8o-Z_nxXoucy_RrnTgc/edit#gid=0

Siobhan Forman
    Participant

Hello,

Just a reminder to those looking for accommodation. Suite 2, 4 and 6 are confirmed – still spaces left in one of them. If you want one of the other suites fill your name in and I’ll contact Hotel and organise. The hotel / Apartments are very close to the Race area.

Siobhan

aileenmccarthy
    Participant

Hi Siobhan,

Can you put my name down for accomodation please?

Thank you,
    Aileen

Willo
    Participant

I’ve put my name down now too.

Just realised I’m on a stag that weekend, feck

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Willo.
    aileenmccarthy
    Participant

Hi

I’ve just found out I’ve to work the weekend of Cobh so unfortunately I can’t make it!

Aileen

amcooke

Hi Siobhan,
    Is it too late to book into this accommodation? I might have a friend coming down for support so we might take a twin hotel room? If she decides not to come then I might book into one of the apartments if there’s room.

Cheers

Anne-Marie

tomdbomb
    Spectator

Hi Siobhan,

I also haven’t booked any accommodation as yet. Is there anything left on the Piranha side or should I go ahead & book something myself separately?

Cheers,

Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER