JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Hell of the West 2015

Home Forums Races Hell of the West 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Willo
    Participant

Hi Piranha’s

I just wanted to let you know that entry for HOTW 2015 opens on Sunday 11th January 2015 at 6pm. There will be 400 entries available initially plus 60 relay slots. There will be a phase 2 and 3 also. This race is part of the Super Series (Cat 1) and the Vodafone National Series so I would recommend trying to get an entry for this race as early as possible to avoid disappointment. This race sells out very quickly each year so be prepared! Cost is expected to be in the region of €65 I believe.

For those of you that haven’t done it before, its a 1500m sea swim, 44km undulating and slightly exposed cycle and a challening 10km run. A good crowd from Piranha usually go down for this race every year and the after party alone is worth the trip!

Further details on the race are as follows:

Kilkee 2015 Entry
    The date is set for 2015, Hell of the West will run on June 27th 2015 and is designated as National Series and Super Series (more info on Super Series can be found on the TI website triathlonireland.com).

Entries will be released in phases, in an attempt to facilitate those working or travelling who cannot make it online at one chosen date. A link to the Online Entry System will be available here prior to that time. For further updates see Twitter @limerickTriClub and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/KilkeeHelloftheWestTriathlon

•PHASE 1 – Sunday the 11th Jan at 1800hrs – 400 entries plus 60 relays
    •PHASE 2 – Details to Follow
    •PHASE 3 – Details to follow
    You will need your Name, TI number, Email address, Mobile number and Visa/MasterCard details for entry.

Transfers and Lists
    We know that life & training do not always run according to plan! So in the event that you have entered but cannot race – we will try to help you work something out. Limerick Triathlon Club do not facilitate refunds, however we would hope to be able to transfer your entry to another athlete. This will be managed and facilitated by our Race Secretary if requested up to and including May 31st 2015 kilkee_race_secretary@limericktriathlon.com

Given the high demand for the race we also understand that there may be people who miss out on the entry. Please email our Race Secretary kilkee_race_secretary@limericktriathlon.com This too must be done before May 31st 2015

Full info is available on the HOTW site here http://limericktriathlon.com/?page_id=42

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Willo.
    johnwallnutt
    Participant

Thanks Will…….I will be entering this one

paulod
    Keymaster

Looking forward to it!

Willo
    Participant

Bump!!!!!

Willo
    Participant

entries here now

http://register.sportstiming.ie/ps/event/HelloftheWestTriathlon20151

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Willo.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Willo.
    paulod
    Keymaster

I’m in! Roll on the summer.

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

I’m in! Looking forward to this!

Willo
    Participant

400 entries sold out in 15 mins. I’m expecting roughly the same amount or a little less to become available on the 24th and 26th of January. I’ll post up reminders before then too.

David.Vavasour
    Participant

I’m also in.. Great race!!

johnwallnutt
    Participant

I’m in also and so is Steve Eustace
    That’s the easy bit now to find a nice hotel room ………

Willo
    Participant

Entries on a phased basis over a two week period.

FULL IN 15 mins. Sun the 11th Jan at 1800hrs – 400 entries plus 60 relays

Saturday 24th January at 1300hrs – 250 entries

Monday 26th January at 0900hrs – 200 entries

Willo
    Participant

All

Just a reminder that the 2nd round of entries (250 spaces) for Hell of the West are available this Saturday at 1pm. Online entry will be here http://register.sportstiming.ie/ps/event/HelloftheWestTriathlon20151

This race has been chosen as an official Piranha “Club Race” and a club Away Weekend so we are expecting a large crowd of Piranha’s down in Kilkee for this event and of course the after party. More details on the Club Races for 2015 are available in the following article https://www.piranhatri.com/uncategorised/piranha-national-series-strategy/

Will

Willo
    Participant

Bump

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

In …. and ready to “rock the boat” ….. (not race specific move)

SM

Ger.F
    Participant

Got in for this race also

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER