JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Hell of the West Accommodation

Home Forums Races Hell of the West Accommodation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    lindaclarke
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m a bit slow off the mark this year, and whilst I have an entry for HOTW, I have yet to organise any accommodation. Just wondering if anyone has a spare room/bed in a house or alternatively if there are other Piranhas yet to arrange accommodation and we can try and get something together.

Thanks,

Linda

Frank
    Participant

Hey Linda,
    I also still have to organise accommodation for Kilkee. If your arranging something please include me.

Frank

antje
    Participant

Hi Linda,
    did anything come out of your search for a place. Only looking into taking one of the spare places for HOTW now so nothing left anywhere near Kilkee at this stage.
    What’s everyone else doing. Any beds still available for Fri and Sat night. Must check something else as well before I can commit.
    cheers
    Antje

lindaclarke
    Participant

Hi Antje,

I got sorted alright, but unfortunately there is no more room where I am staying. I think most Piranhas are staying in houses and apartments and there are probably a few people booked into the hotel. Accommodation in Kilkee can be hard to come by for this race as it is so popular. Good luck with your search.

antje
    Participant

thanks linda. no worries

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Antje,

I still have a room available on Saturday night if you’re really stuck….

A

antje
    Participant

thanks Anthony, i got it sorted.

Kev.b
    Participant

Ive yet to sort out accommodation, forgot all about it!

Ger.F
    Participant

I’ve no accommodation for HOTW either. Be good if there was a list like what was done for Hook or by Crook to see who else is staying and still needs accommodation. If Kilkee is booked up Spanish point is not to far away or Lahinch.

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Good man Ger …. well volunteered….

You can start the list going

From

I alright Jack

Ger.F
    Participant

Ok so there is myself, Kev and Frank so far. Anyone else need accommodation please let me know and I’ll get the ball rolling

ConallMurphy
    Participant

Ger. good work. I’m also way late organising this. PM me if you can find something and I’ll take a bed. Otherwise I’ll spin down from galway on the morn

Ger.F
    Participant

OK Folks,

I can get a house in Kilkee. For Four people it works out approx € 84 for two nights each. The house has 8 beds so plenty of room for anyone else who needs to stay. The only downside is that it is 2 miles from the town centre. There is nothing else closer at this stage. I plan on paying the deposit Monday so please pm ASAP if happy to go ahead with the booking.

Ger

aileenmccarthy
    Participant

Hey Ger,
    Myself and Jen are also looking for accommodation for he’ll of the West, if there’s still room?

Aileen

johnwallnutt
    Participant

I know someone looking for a bed also

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER