JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

IM Race 2017

Home Forums Ironman IM Race 2017

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gerryv
    Participant

Hello Fellow Piranha’s

just putting it out there to see if there is any interest in a club race for 2017?
    ive listed the ones from IM & Challenge that I’m aware of and included in a link below.
    if people are already registered or interested in registering let us know and it may become the club race…
    let be having ye…

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r36f-mINi77vR_KjtVzyz5l44JMhp0t8brVD0tq12pg/edit?usp=sharing

Ger V

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

IM Copenhagen appeals – no incidents of non wetsuit swim I can find, nice flat bike and run courses and nice avg temp for that time of year 17c/62f …. and SMTB service it too …

No decisions made yet but this looks like a nice change from Barca

gerryv
    Participant

Folks, its been highlighted that the attached was not editable, that has now been resolved..

Apologies for that..
    Ger

Killian Nolan
    Participant

Tempted by Copenhagen. Looks like it sells out. Should we make a decision sharpish?

Dave O’Shea
    Participant

Got an email from Ironman (don’t know how reliable/believable they are?) saying that there are only “150 slots” left for Kalmar, if anyone is keen.

The Killer tempted by his Viking ancestry I see.

ricer
    Participant

I signed up for Copenhagen. I was looking at Kalmar and in the end came down to Logistics/Cost. Like any of the Nordic’s accommodation in Copenhagen is pricey enough, so would think about all of it when signing up 🙂 DO IT!

Killian Nolan
    Participant

They conquered us Dave, it’s about time we go there and give them some of their medicine.

Showdown with the Rice man in Denmark – very tempting!

BarryMc
    Participant

I’m aiming for Vitoria. South of Bilbao. Used to be challenge. Lots of good reports about it.
    Baráiste Cabáiste

gerryv
    Participant

Ive included a few more races from the Challenge series as well as others in Ireland and the one Barry is doing in Spain for people to consider

Ger

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER