JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Ironman 70.3 Dublin 2015

Home Forums Events Ironman 70.3 Dublin 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    John Kearney
    Participant

Not sure if some one else has posted, invitation entries open tomorrow 10am and general entries Tuesday 10am

johnwallnutt
    Participant

So lets be having yea’s…………….who has entered ?

Daragh Dowling, Ivan Eustace, Jane Nolan, John Adams are in ………….anyone else ????

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Jaysus this race is bringing all sorts out of retirement … will be good to watch some familiar old faces slogging it out up and down the streets of Dublin!

CiaranL
    Participant

I couldn’t sign up, my password wonldn’t work for the Tri club entry option, only the non-irish resident option. Anyone else have that issue?

Seano
    Participant

Hi, I have the same issue. Was wondering if there is a club password.

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

No club password – as this is an ironman run gig completely separate from Piranha ….

I would recommend reaching out to any Piranhas who have be associated with the running of this race in an individual capacity…. one might be on this thread ….

(spoiler alert … it is John Wallnutt….)

Brendan OKeeffe
    Participant

Hey, I have the same issue with my code. Euro250 seems to be the general fee.

John_S
    Participant

I got in ok earlier. Had some of the password issues at start – but all worked fine 10 or 15 mins later.

John S

gerryv
    Participant

Having the same password issues, have emailed the organiser, but will try again in the meantime..

Ger V

Brendan OKeeffe
    Participant

The system is not letting me enter as an Irish resident. Anyone else have this issue?

Rachel Hayes
    Participant

I’m having the same issues and emailed the organiser. There’s no number to ring. I was just about to pay when a message came up about a “glitch in our system” appeared. Hope it’s resorted soon.

Mattcoughlan
    Participant

I got in after 5 minutes or so as well… I just refreshed the page and an ROI option came up…

gerryv
    Participant

Latest update for me: refreshed the page, cam up with Ireland residents section which was not available earlier, and tells me its sold out…

any information on the Tri Club entry?

will have to try again tomorrow – if its not sold out completely, looking that way though

PaddyQ
    Participant

I’m having similar problems – pity if it’s sold out already.

Ger.F
    Participant

Had the same issues at the start but managed to register after 20 min.

Ger F

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER