JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

NATIONAL SERIES POINTS

Home Forums Announcements NATIONAL SERIES POINTS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    johnwallnutt
    Participant

FOR THOSE OF YOU INTERESTED TI HAVE FINALLY PUT UP SOME POINTS FOR THE NATIONAL SERIES BUT PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE A SPRINT & AN OLYMPIC YOU POINTS DO NOT SHOW IE IF YOU HAVE DONE 3 OR 4 OLYMPIC RACES YOU DONT SHOW. THIS IS BECAUSE THERE ‘NEW’ SYSTEM CANNOT WORK OUT HOW TO FILTER…….

http://results.triathlonireland.com/
    OR
    on the TI home page click Event details on the left hand side menu then click Series rankings

Phil Sykes
    Participant

Thanks, John. I have done Athy Sprint, Crooked Lake Sprint, Belfast Titanic Olympic and Caroline Kearney Olympic – all down as National Series races. My performances might not have been stellar but presumably I should have some points? I don’t make the list at all – should I get on to TI and ask for clarification or have I missed something?

Cheers,

Phil

johnwallnutt
    Participant

Hi Phil

Yes you deffo need to contact TI if that is the case.

lindaclarke
    Participant

Hi Phil,

I did Belfast too and I don’t have points for that race yet, despite the fact that it was about a month ago. So looks as if TI haven’t yet processed some of the more recent races. Your sprint points won’t show until they actually credit you for one or more of the Olympic races that you’ve done.

Phil Sykes
    Participant

Thanks, John and Linda. I’ll give TI a gentle nudge.

Phil

CiaranL
    Participant

Hi Phil, any joy with TI on this? I did Belfast and Caroline Kearney also and no sign of points yet.
    Ciarán

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER