JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

New bike box offer for members

Home Forums Announcements New bike box offer for members

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

All

For those triathletes planning on racing abroad and bringing their bike with them – Piranha has managed to negotiate the following perfertial deals for fully paid members.

A big thanks to John Martin (aka Beardy from the intermediate swim lane on a Thurs) for doing all the heavy lifting on this

ParcelZone:

Offering 10% discount of the rental prices published on website:
      http://www.parcelzone.net/index.php/bike-box-hire-sale-ireland
      Prices are therefore EUR45 per week.
      They will waive the €100 refundable deposit fee. In the case of any damage etc. this should be reported to them & paid by the individual.

Bike boxes should be booked as early as possible and are subject to availability.

Each individual wishing to avail of a bike box rental must complete and email to info@parcelzone.net as early as possible. Once payment is received, only then is the bike box reserved for the dates in question.

Please note that August and September are very busy months with rentals.

VeloMotion at Base2Race:

http://www.base2race.ie will rent the bags out for €55 per week or part thereof (the normal price is €75 on the same basis) to Piranha members. The bags have a solid base and canvas upper and a frame is provided at the base of the bag for attaching the bike frame minus the wheels. They can normally guarantee 4 bags at one go provided sufficient notice is given, and may be in a position to supply a couple going forward if the demand is good.

Please note that for people uncomfortable assembling/packing bikes – there is always the option of wwww.shipmytribike.com

Happy travels PTC

John Kearney
    Participant

Also, as I was able to get new front wheels from BikeBoxAllen, I’m happy to lend out my bike box when I’m not using it.

It’s about 5 years old so not as slim as their newer models but it has served me well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER