JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

NEW CLOTHING/GEAR – VELO REVOLUTION – SIZING NIGHTS 10TH & 12TH OCT 2016

Home Forums Announcements NEW CLOTHING/GEAR – VELO REVOLUTION – SIZING NIGHTS 10TH & 12TH OCT 2016

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jvandenancker
    Participant

Hi All,

After a long deliberating tender process, I am delighted to announce that Piranha Triathlon Club have selected Velo Revolution as our new gear and clothing supplier for the next three years.

Velo Revolution have been supplying premium cycling and triathlon clothing to a large host of sports clubs throughout Ireland with an reputation built upon their excellent quality, design and service provided.

I have arranged two sizing nights for members to come along to try on, fit and see the range of gear available to the club.

These will take place on:
    Monday 10th October 7-9pm
    Wednesday 12th October 7-9pm

The owner of Velo Revolution (www.velorevolution.eu) Aidan Crowley will be there to give you as much information as needed. The orders can be then taken on this night with full payment made. If you cannot make these nights and wish to buy, I will update you with the best procedure in due course. The costings are as per the website so this is the best way to see the range of items.

Velo Revolution are in the process of making some exciting new advancements to the triathlon specific products, such as the ergonomic new females suit (racerback) and new materials introduced to enhance comfort and introduce elite styles, pockets available etc. Therefore, the sizing night in October will specifically only deal with the large range of cycling and running gear for the winter order.

A spring/summer sizing night will take place in early January whereby triathlon suits and 2 pieces etc along with all other gear will be available to try on and order with expected delivery of end of February/start of March – in time for duathlon and triathlon season.

Lastly, with regards to the design, I hope to reveal the final proof all members to check out before the sizing nights in October!

I’m really excited about our new top quality supplier and feel that we have collectively made the best decision on behalf of our great club to provide gear that encompasses quality, fashion, comfort and ranges of affordability.

Many thanks
    Judy

cathalos
    Participant

Thanks a lot Judy, the Velo gear looks great and hopefully it’ll be even better with the Piranha colours!!

Dave O’Shea
    Participant

Nice one Judy.

Hopefully will look exactly like this dude in our new gear:

https://velorevolution.selz.com/item/57292c29cca9182b884fae15

Cheers

Jane Ryan
    Participant

great work, the gear is fab!
    where is the try on taking place?

tomdbomb
    Spectator

Gear looks fantastic. Excellent choice.

tomdbomb
    Spectator

Hi Judy,

I was at the fitting last night. Gear looks great, well done.
    But how do we go about ordering? Aidan didn’t seem to sure.

Cheers,

Tom

jvandenancker
    Participant

Hi Tom,

We are liaising regarding the best possible procedure so I will post on the forum in due course.

Apologies Jane, its in Westwood, Clontarf.

Thanks,
    Judy

Gerry Maher
    Spectator

Hi,

Could you please post up images of winter gear gain. I cannot images of locate them on the forum.site.

Thanks again

Gerry

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER