So January pay day is looming, if it hasn’t hit already and our membership numbers are not looking great – only 94 members have renewed, with 32 new members joining.
3 things then…
1) REJOIN – this needs to be done by the end of January for insurance purposes, via the TI website
2) Update the google doc for Westwood Access – update here: PTC Members_WW Card Numbers
3) CANCEL YOUR STANDING ORDER (if you had one & haven’t done so!)
On Westwood Access:
READ EACH POINT-ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!
– From 1st February, members will only be able to access WW via the card – until then there is some leeway
– If your card doesn’t currently work, it will work once all cards are reactivated – just put the number of your card on the spreadsheet & it’ll automatically reactivate on the 1st Feb
– If you don’t have a card, please let me know via the google docs sheet
– If you’ve lost your card, just let me know you need a new one via the google docs sheet
– If you haven’t paid your fees, you won’t have access – simples!
– I will be notifying WW of new/ rejoining members once a week only so if you aren’t rejoined by the end of January, you won’t have access until you rejoin and then you may need to wait a week, so rejoin now!