23rd January 2017 at 3:50 pm #12282
In order for us to get the Summer Gear (including Tri Suits) in time for the start of the season and first race (or as close to as possible), we need to know a few details.
Please complete the survey monkey below:
Summer Gear Survey
Please note that the following:
– Ordering will open towards the end of February, with the last day for orders being Sunday 26th February – to get orders back from Velo by mid April.
– Fittings will be after swimming, in the change rooms on the following dates: Thursday 16th February, Saturday 18th February and Tuesday 21st February – Dave O’Shea/ Aidan will have various sizes in the guys change room for try on, and I’ll have gear for the girls in the ladies change rooms.
– Pricing is still to be determined and will be made available as soon as we know
– It is anticipated that the gear available will be one piece (sleeveless and with sleeves) and two piece tri suits, summer cycling tops and bib shorts and gillets. We are looking to provide items individually and with a bundle option.
Due to learnings from the Winter Order, Dave O’Shea and I will be your go-to people with any gear related questions you may have, whilst Aidan Hughes will interface and work with Velo to ensure everything runs smoothly on that side!
Aidan, Dave and Megan
23rd January 2017 at 4:20 pm #12283
- This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Megan.
Super stuff folks.
Quick question for Dave: If I ordered some of the winter gear and it now has a hole in it because someone couldn’t stay upright whilst going around a roundabout, do you replace it?24th January 2017 at 8:58 pm #12297
Brilliant! Thanks a mill – can’t wait to get my tri suit!
If there were other interested parties, would it be possible to get running singlets?
I run a few races under the Piranha name. Could be a good way to fly the flag…
Either way thanks for organising the gear 🙂25th January 2017 at 9:05 am #12299
We can look into running singlets and there’s been a request for baseball caps/ peaks as well so we will see what we can source5th February 2017 at 8:32 am #12320
Missed this post last week.
I can’t see the Survey Monkey – is it still on website somewhere?
Trish5th February 2017 at 6:23 pm #12321
Just click on the words summer gear order and the survey will come up.
Muiriosa13th February 2017 at 1:33 pm #12342
Just a reminder that sizes of gear will be available after swimming this week on Thursday, Saturday and next week on Tuesday in the Westwood change rooms. Dave O’Shea will have for the lads and I’ll have sizes for the girls. Please continue to wear your swim gear when you try the sizes on.
Any questions just shout!
Dave & Megan27th February 2017 at 2:57 pm #12413
**** SUMMER ORDER GEAR UPDATE ****
Due to a few finer details that we are still ironing out, we’ve pushed back the gear orders a week or two.
We are aiming to have the order in for Tri Suits & Summer Cycling Kit towards the middle/end of March which will still see the kit available and ready for the middle of May races.
Any queries just shout.
Aidan, Dave & Megan
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.