JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

THANK YOU PIRANHAS

Home Forums Dublin City Triathlon THANK YOU PIRANHAS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    johnwallnutt
    Participant

A sincere thank you to all who worked so hard to make DCT another roaring success. It took 4 years but I was finally happy with everything yesterday. We were also very lucky with the weather. I hope most people got a T shirt,Jacket or goodie bag. If you managed to get all 3 you are one of the lucky ones. The goodie bags and Jacket were for competitors but we usually have enough left over. This year we had a big take up of entries showing up so there were less left over. I have a list of those who did not get t shirts and I am arranging to get a few more.

I have been Race Director for 4 years and have enjoyed getting DCT back to the top. We are very lucky to have such a great course and race location as well as fantastic members who came out in force to steward it and did an amazing job.

Thank you for all the support over the past 4 years. The mantle will be passed on to Gavin Duffy who is more than capable and I have no doubt Piranha members will support him as much as they did me.

I can now get back to training for Barcelona IM in October !!!!!!!! 😮

BOB
    Participant

Legendary stuff John – the Alex Ferguson of DCT has left the building and Van Gaal Duffy is on the scene 🙂

RichieD
    Participant

Or, maybe, Gavin ‘Moyes’ Duffy! 😮

GavinDuffy
    Participant

After MK Dons i’m not sure which would be worse Van Gaal or Moyesey!

Thanks for all the work the last few years John, judging by any comments I heard and the emails we’ve got since the race, I think you will be picking up the hatrick of Race of the Year awards, and it’ll be well deserved!

Fair play to all the marshals, i’ll post up a collection of emails and Facebook messages that we have had since Sunday, they’re incredibly complimentary of the club and its members and all the support and encouragement they received during the race from everyone, well done!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER