JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

The king is dead …. long live the king

Home Forums Ironman The king is dead …. long live the king

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jvandenancker
    Participant

Well done Will. Well deserved with all the training that was put in!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Pablo
    Participant

Congratulations Will, great splits on the bike and run, and well done for persevering after last year’s disappointment!
    And well done Niall as well

Willo
    Participant

I just want to say a sincere thanks to everyone for the messages of congratulations through this forum, via Whatsapp and facebook. I really really appreciated them.

The race went better than I could have expected and I’m still on a high. Although I felt I could put each of those splits together on a very good day I didn’t in my wildest dreams think I would dip into the 9:30’s. I am in the midst of doing a race report so I’ll try get that posted up on the site soon.

Well done to Daniel too in Austria who has posted one of the fastest Piranha Ironman times. I thought I was the only Piranha over there doing the race so it was a pleasant surprise to see another Piranha trisuit out on the course.

And well done also to Niall “Awesomeness” McD on a great time on a much tougher Ironman course and in tougher conditions. I know Niall’s “A” race is going to be Ironman Barcelona later in the year and is well capable of setting a new Piranha Ironman record.

Will

GavinDuffy
    Participant

Great racing lads and huge congrats on the new club record Will! The serious miles you’ve logged on Strava have paid off! 🙂 Fair play!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER