JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Tri bring and buy sale **details confirmed**

Home Forums Articles for sale Tri bring and buy sale **details confirmed**

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Date: Sunday 1st Feb
    Time 14:00 – 16:00
    Location Suttonians Rugby Club [Free parking]

Link to google maps below
    https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Suttonians+Rugby+Club/@53.391992,-6.116284,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x48670526bceaba9f:0x80762d0d6c770cd8?hl=en

Please post up some (or all if you can) of the items you are either looking for or have to sell/swop – so people can get an idea of what to expect.

Will be opening up the invite to other clubs too to maximise uptake/options for all – so feel free to say it to your mates.

Click on the below link to access google xls that we are using to capture the details

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt9Q6pYkImpUSX22IW0w5Iado3QeydvGBem3jsdLuZk/edit?usp=sharing

Any Qs post up here.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by stevenmoody.
    AlanM
    Participant

I can’t seem to enter anything in. What am I doing wrong?

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Hi Alan – will look at this later on and get back to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

My goof … had not set the edit settings correctly ….

Sorted now…

Let me know if you have any more problems updating the xls

Frank
    Participant

I have a few items to sell, but I won’t be able to make the “Tri bring and buy sale”
    So if any of the items I post up interest you, let me know.

Frank.

Wolf
    Participant

Hi.I have a few bits for sale but unfortunately I am off on holidays next Sunday.Is there anyway that one of you guys could take them to the sale.I will be at Westwood on Fri 7am and Saturdays 08.15 swim.

Stephen Cawley
    Participant

Wolf… I will, 100% commission but?

POD, is that pram still available? I reckon we should duck tape Moody into the pram with arms by his side at the top of Howth hill, point him towards Sutton ‘Tri Sale’, release him with a gentle push as see what happens then. I envisage an endless amount of entertainment in this!

paulod
    Keymaster

He’s bringing his wheelchair for this publicity stunt

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by paulod.
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Now before I respond to your “playful suggestion SteveO – can I ask you a question …

Why have you set your profile as a female (and no I did not do it in my all powerful role as webmaster … would proudly claim that one if I had!) ??? Is there something you want to tell us ……???

Stephenie Cawley … looking for some female bicycle seats for his newly created lady bits!!!!

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Joking aside … looks like lots of interest in this – as shared by a load of clubs – 3D, Pulse, Portmarnock Tri and even our poor neighbours Fungal Tri.

So get posting your items on the xls to allow for speedy sales on the day ….

See you all there.

SM

Stephen Cawley
    Participant

POD even better! Richie can have the pram so… save him carrying Hugh.

Funnily enough I’ve tried to ‘change’ my profile to male and it automatically reverts to female, I reckon someone is tempering with me. And yes, I did hit save.

Stevenie Mood, to be fair am impressed on this. It could be an annual affair? However your business timing is questionable … e.g. straight after xmas plus the water tax is due in soon!

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Lads/lassies

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt9Q6pYkImpUSX22IW0w5Iado3QeydvGBem3jsdLuZk/edit?usp=sharing

Lets get filling people …. the more items on sale – the more people will come along …. some good items up there already

Jane Ryan
    Participant

Not going to make it out, sick! If anyone is interested in my stuff please contact me on 0876067132

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Really poor turnout at this today – which is great as it must mean that everyone has all the kit they need…..

Probably not but hey one cannot bring a horse to water …

Going to leave the google doc open so people can contact others directly via the site if there is an item of interest to them

SM

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by stevenmoody.
    emertighe
    Participant

Irrespective of the poor turn out today, a big thank you to Steven Moody for taking the time to organise the tri sale today.
    Great idea and his endeavours on behalf of Piranha are appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER