JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Tri car boot sale **expression of interest request**

Home Forums Articles for sale Tri car boot sale **expression of interest request**

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Morning flesh eating fishes….

Over breakfast this am – our esteemed elder grandfather John Wallnutttty (but nice) came up with an excellent idea I want to run by the assembled masses.

It was suggested that it would be worthwhile that we set up a Triathlon specific “car boot sale” where those with excess kit could get together in the one place (likely Suttonians RFC hall in Sutton – TBC) with all those looking to pick up 2nd hand kit at a reasonable price or swopsys for other kit ….

So before we set this up …. request people post up expressing whether a) they would have kit they are looking to offload (I hear Richard Doyle is getting rid of his bike and looking for a buggy swop) or b) actively looking for kit.

If enough interest … I will set up a google doc where sellers can list the items they will be bringing in advance …. and then confirm a date/location* for the mass triathlon buy/sell/swooping frenzy … imagine Black Monday with slightly less grannies

Noel Edmonds

* The location/date will chosen to suit the organisers – so bear this in mind before making “suggestions” about alternatives … as a swift kick in the crotch usually offends …. and off to adverts.ie with you!

paulod
    Keymaster

Good idea. I’ve a good few bits I could offer up, including a buggy Richard.

John_S
    Participant

Paul – is that a special running buggy ? Could be interested in that myself !

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Whoah whoah …. no pre sales work!!! This is not to turn into a frciking sales thread … post up if are interested and then sit and wait for someone to make it all happen!!!!

Paul and John – yellow card …..

One more and I delete you from Piranha existence

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

I’ll be there. Have loads of odds and ends that might be useful!

loubenny
    Participant

i will buy stuff ,, if its pretty 🙂

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

In that case I will see if Stephen Cawley is for sale … and if so, if you make me an offer I cannot refuse …he is yours to keep

Paul Mooney
    Participant

Super idea. Im in.

jvandenancker
    Participant

oooh i like shopping! great idea!

RichieD
    Participant

Great idea – have plenty of extraneous (I mean, really useful!) stuff to trade and haven’t bought any new gear for a while!

Declan
    Participant

Great idea I’ve gear to unload too.

AlanM
    Participant

Yes, I’ve some stuff I need/don’t need.

johnwallnutt
    Participant

Great idea !!!!
    I have some free stuff ! As well as other bits

Wolf
    Participant

Great idea especially for the new guys like myself.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER