JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

WESTPORT SPRINT PIRANHA AWAY TRIP

Home Forums Announcements WESTPORT SPRINT PIRANHA AWAY TRIP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    johnwallnutt
    Participant

The Westport Triathlon is now open for entry so if you intend to do it please enter as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
    Many members have already entered but we need as many as possible over to visit the west and make it a great weekend. If you are worried about missing your long bike on Sunday……..well dont, after a late breakfast and assuming the weather is good we will take the Greeway cycle http://www.greenway.ie/ out to Achill. A beautiful route.

Most of us will be staying in the HABOUR MILL APARTMENTS (50M from race start / finish) Currently we have 5 booked under the following names
    APARTMENT 1 ( booked under S Eustace) Steve Eustace John Wallnutt Mags Wallnutt
    Apartment 2 ( booked under J Wallnutt) Lorraine, Siobhan Foreman, Martina + one
    Apartment 3 (booked under Simon Montgomery) Simon 3 beds available
    Apartment 4 (booked under Will Owens) Will, 3 beds available
    Apartment 5 ( booked under John Lyons) John + 1, 2 beds available

If you have a group of 4 I would suggest you book your own Apartment if there are any left. You can book and hold it at no cost until 4 weeks before arrival date.
    Otherwise Post up and arrange to buddy up and fill the apartments. Cost for them is €360 for the 2 nights so €90pp

For anyone not sure about this race or slightly nervous, it is a safe race with the swim in a fairly shelltered area, The bike is pan flat and the run is generally flat also. So take the plunge and enter !!

johnwallnutt
    Participant

ignore Apartment 5 as John Lyons booked a B&B

Willo
    Participant

I’ve signed up. My apartment is full now with Paul O’D, Dara Lawlor and Peter Sweeney.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Willo.
    Sweeney_Peter
    Participant

Folks,

I’ve signed up too. And if there’s still a bed going in one of the apartments, I’d gratefully take that.

Thanks.

Peter

Megan
    Participant

Please can I be the + one in Apartment 2 ( booked under J Wallnutt) Lorraine, Siobhan Foreman, Martina + one! Thanks Megan

ClaireGorman
    Spectator

Hi all,

I’ve decided to sign up. Are there any free beds available in any apartments or would anyone like to buddy up to get another one?

Claire

Simon Montgomery
    Spectator

Still Beds Available in the Apt I booked…..

ClaireGorman
    Spectator

Thanks, Simon. Sorry for change of plan but have booked into B&B as I’ll be taking a plus one so I won’t need a room after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernard
    Participant

All,

a spreadsheet will be posted today / tomorrow with details of all accommodation being booked by the club for the Official Away Weekends as part of the National Series.

Watch-out for a story from Will Owens on the left hand side of the website

Catherine
    Participant

Hi all,

Just signed up for Westport. If there any rooms left would be keen to get a bed.

Cheers,

Catherine

johnwallnutt
    Participant

HI CATHERINE

Check out the home page on the Piranha Site and click on the story about Away events accomadation

When you open u the google spreadsheet you will be able to enter in your name to a suitable apartment and you are sorted !

johnwallnutt
    Participant

SO the list of Piranha’s Entered for Westport are as follows

Lorraine Carrabin
    Siobhan Foreman
    Martina
    Megan Smith
    Will Owens
    Dara Lawlor
    Paul O Donavan
    Peter Sweeney
    John Wallnutt
    Mags Wallnutt
    Steve Eustace
    Bernard Hanratty
    Marc Coyle
    Catherine …..
    Simon Mongomery
    Claire Gorman
    John Lyons

Is there anyone else entered that I have missed and will you need accommadation ??
    The race is still open for Entries

Dave O’Shea
    Participant

Hi John

I’m also signed up for this and I’ll take a bed if going.

Cheers
    Dave

dmeldon
    Spectator

Hey John,

I’m also signed up for this, but only staying the Friday so sorted my own accommodation.

Cheers,

Diarmuid

Catherine
    Participant

Hi John,

Thanks for the info, I went onto the spreadsheet to add my name for accomadation and saw my name was in for apt 3 already. Can I just confirm that this is me and not someone else as it wasnt me who put my name down……if that all makes sense.

Cheers,

Catherine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER