Time to dust off the wetsuit!
Piranha TC are running two open water sessions over the next few weeks:
The first is on Saturday morning 22nd April at Martello Tower, Seapoint and meeting @7.30am. This session will be coached by Anthony Mulholland and it will be focused towards Newbies & Improvers but all are welcome!
What to bring:
- Warm clothes for before & after (hats, gloves etc. are essential)
- Trisuit or Swimsuit (+rash vest if you have one)
- Swim Hat x2
- Goggles x2
- Body Glide &/or Suit Juice
- Plastic Bags
- Race Belt and your Bike Helmet for T1 practice
- Flip Flops
- Water Bottle
- Baby Wipes
- Whiskey (optional)
(Note: If you don’t have it all, bring what you have!)
The second open water session will be on Wednesday evening 3rd May at the Bull Wall, Dollymount Beach and meeting @6.30pm. This session will be coached by Ewa Warzycha Cienkusz and it will cater for all levels.
- Saturday 22nd April – Martello Tower, Seapoint @7.30am
- Wednesday 3rd May – Bull Wall, Dollymount Beach (Wooden Bridge End) @6.30pm
Please let us know if you can attend by filling in the google sheet below.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!