JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Best of luck Roth’ers

Home Forums Ironman Best of luck Roth’ers

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    BrianCahill
    Participant

Best of luck everyone, brilliant race, you’ll all have a ball. The climb up Solar Berg’s one of the best feelings you’ll have on a bike with the crowds lined up either side, enjoy!

Mattcoughlan
    Participant

Best of luck to everyone – to be there this weekend on the anniversary with all the top athletes – Casso etc! – there will be super.

ConallMurphy
    Participant

Best of luck folks. A lot of hard work gone in there over the last while. Hope yis get lucky with the weather. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennySwan
    Participant

Viel Gluck from me too. I’ll be thinking if you guys!

RichieD
    Participant

I’ve watched with awe the huge effort you’ve been putting in over the past 67 months…….I hope you all realize your own personal ambitions on the day. When the pain sets in, remember what Macca (Chris McCormack) would say……..

Will be keeping an eye on proceedings – breakfast through to lunch through to dinner!! 😯

Loudooley
    Participant

Best of luck everyone, such a great achievement. enjoy

Dara
    Keymaster

Bonne Chance to all the Rothweillers! Do come home in one piece chaps!

GavinDuffy
    Participant

Serious effort in all the training on the build up to this! Fair play to everyone!! Its a class race, soak it all up! The climb up the Solarberg is so good! When the going gets tough dig in, because you won’t be able to go back and change it once you cross the finish line, no regrets! Good luck, will be watching online from start to finish!

Michael
    Participant

Rest – Plan – Rest – Race – Sleep – Party – Rest

This is it guys, you have put the training in so enjoy the day.

frank_k
    Participant

Best of luck everyone 😀

You have all put in the work at this stage so well done on getting to the start line!!! That’s an achievement on its own.

Enjoy the day, look round, take in the scenery and the crowds – its one of the best races in the world to do.

Go over your nutrition plan for the day and be flexible to change it if needed.

Take strength from seeing your fellow piranhas en route but resist the temptation to race them – go at your own race pace.

Forgot about times – the goal should be finish first.

Looking forward to following online and reading the race reports afterwards.

Frank K 😉

johnwallnutt
    Participant

On behalf of all the Piranhas in Roth many thanks for all the best wishes. We have had a few dramas here but all are sorted and everyone will be on the start line with the first group of 3 ( Derek moody & Bosco) off at 6.40 then all the girls at 6.45 and then the majority of us at 7.10am.
    It’s unlikely to be a fast day as temps have been high and we are expecting 30c + on race day so it tougher than hoped

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER