JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Bike Maintance Course

Home Forums Announcements Bike Maintance Course

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    jamesn
    Participant

I’ll take that Paddy if you dont mind, thanks.

I’ll email Dave about it now and update spreadsheet.

LorraineC
    Participant

Hi

Unfortunately, I can’t make tomorrow night (Wednesday 18th). I’ve taken my name off the spreadsheet list for tomorrow and emailed Dave in Top bike Shop.
    The spot for tomorrow eve is free if anybody wants it…

Lorraine

Wolf
    Participant

Hi
    Did the bike maintenance course last night 18/02 and I must say the lads in the bike shop in Clontarf really go out of there way when teaching the in’s and out’s of looking after your bike plus the easy way of repairing flat tyre’s and the general setting up of one’s bike before training and racing.
    Can see now where i was making major mistakes when simply putting my wheels on after taking the bike out of the car.Turns out it not just a simple case of just placing the wheel back on the folks and tightening the quick release plus I am confidant now that I can fix a broken chain if need be.
    Looking forward to the next course on how the assemble your bike after packing it in a travel case.
    Thank you bike shop.

Regards
    John/Wolf

PaddyQ
    Participant

Hi John,

Thanks for posting up the feedback. I’m wondering do you bring your bike with you to the course or just watch them work on a bike?

Paddy.

jamesn
    Participant

I’d 2nd John’s feedback, great session from the lads, very well planned out. Each person brings their own bike and they supply you with a spare wheel/tube etc to practice on. They’ll field any questions you have and on another note are great to deal with in terms of servicing etc.

Ger Shiel
    Participant

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I cant make it on 4th March, I have updated the spreed sheet and e mailed Dave.

Ger

JP
    Participant

Would anyone on the 11th of March bike maintenance course mind swapping with me? I am down for the 4th and another event has come up that I’d like to go to if possible. Can’t do 25th March (or this week), could do 18th. Thank you!

paulod
    Keymaster

I’ll switch with you JP

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Errr is there an active spreadsheet for this? As am interested in putting my name down but cannot find location?

JP
    Participant

Thx Paul, I’ve updated spreadsheet and I’ll send the bike people and email now too. Thanks again!

gina
    Participant

Hi Could I still sign up to one of the evenings if there is a spot?

Sweeney_Peter
    Participant

Did the course last week – thanks to all at the club for organising and particularly those who gave the course. It really was excellent. – Peter

fionnuala
    Participant

Hi,
    I signed up for the course on the 11th- i need to change this to the 25th so there is a spot free now on this Wed 11th March.
    if you go on the link you can put in your name and send an email to Dave in the bike shop per the instructions earlier in the post.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y58nG_9BX7vMjTACC0LqAsFFBibHt6ccrnUZpfSNTcw/edit#gid=0

Fionnuala

laurajmoy
    Participant

thanks Fionnuala, I’ve taken this spot, as cannot go on the 18th of March. There is now a space free on the 18th of March

gina
    Participant

Hi I can have the spot on March 18th if its still available?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER