JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Bike maintenance course

Home Forums Announcements Bike maintenance course

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Clarke

Hi all, just finished a 2 hour bike maintenance course with Thomas in 360 cycles as organised by the club
    . It’s well worth doing, no question too stupid for the lads,highly recommended if you want to get the best out of your bike and great discounts on merchandise if your a Pirhana ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Glad you enjoyed it John

Just to follow up on my WA posts from last night and to make sure everyone is aligned on what was agreed with 360 – please see my confirmation note from the 20th Oct (posted on Piranha cycling WA – apologies for those who may not have seen it)

Ok folks – sorted out final details of 360 maintenance classes – unfortunately no longer free but I have negotiated them down to €15 per person (includes a €5 sub from club) – so if still keen to avail of the classes at this great value price I need you to update the google sheet – including deleting yourself if no longer interested – NB ADD IN YOUR EMAIL by 9pm tonight – I will pass onto 360 to arrange with groups of 3 + directly – you need to pay 360 €15 directly – best of luck SM

So remember to bring you €15 on the night

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER