JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Changes to swim times **important please read and cascade to other members**

Home Forums Training Changes to swim times **important please read and cascade to other members**

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

All

Based on the latest review of attendance of club sessions – the following changes to the swim times in Westwood

1. From next Thursday, the 24th Sept, the 90 min session for Inter and advanced will return to a 60 min session until further notice, start time is 7am.
    The logic behind this change is the noted drop off in attendance now we are in off season – this session may return to 90 mins in future if approved by training co-ordinator.

2. From the week beginning October 12th, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday am sessions will now kick off at 06:45
    The logic behind the change is large numbers of people leaving early under pressure to get to work – thus this will allow more to avail of a full 60 mins.

3. Starting on October 17th, the Saturday swim session will be increased to 1.5 hours, starting at 08:15, ending at 09:45. (people can still leave after an hour) – The logic behind increasing session is to allow off season focus on technique and noting that training options in winter are limited so it is pool time baby!

Any queries – talk to your man Anto …. I just the messenger!

Willo
    Participant

Good work Anto, I’ll hopefully make some of those Saturday morning sessions. Otherwise I will be sticking to the safety of the southside and UCD

jamesn
    Participant

Cheers Anto and Moody – good move with 6.45 start time, I just need to turn up now.

Frank
    Participant

Awesome work.
    Does the 06:45 start time apply to UCD also?

Frank

paulod
    Keymaster

Just Westwood Frank

johnwallnutt
    Participant

What are the chances of Kris showing up on time for 6.45am ???

paulod
    Keymaster

BOB has agreed to collect him on the way in.

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

**BUMP**

New Thurs WW times are in effect from tomorrow onwards – so no more 6:30 start!

See you there for 7am kick off

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER