JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Club Champs Dinner

Home Forums Announcements Club Champs Dinner

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    emertighe
    Participant

Hi all,
    Looks like a very large crowd for dinner next Sunday.
    Dinner is booked for 7.30pm. Please try to be punctual as there are 56 piranhas attending.
    The club will be subsidising dinner so those attending will only have to pay €10.
    I won’t be able to make it but Chairman Hanratty has kindly offered to collect the money.
    If people could please give him the €10 before taking their seats, it would be greatly appreciated and make things a lot easier for Bernard.
    Also, the restaurant function room area can seat up to 60 people. There is another room available for any overspill, should the numbers necessitate this.
    Hope everyone has a fab time!!! I will not be feeling any FOMO as I will be lying on a beach in Costa Rica 🙂
    Emer.

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Thanks for organising Emer – shame you are not around to enjoy the fruits of your labour but am sure a Costa Rican beach will just have to suffice

BarryMc
    Participant

Looking forward to it. Enjoy Costa Coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiona Kelly
    Participant

Can I be added to the list too please? I’m on an iPad and the spreadsheet won’t save for me. Thanks a mill.

emertighe
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I forgot to mention in earlier posts that Hugo’s operate a wine only license. Apologies to those who lack a fondness for the grape!
    Please be on time as there is a large number attending- might I suggest a reccie the night before for those of you unfamiliar with the area.
    Have fun 🙂
    Emer.

Owen Keane
    Participant

Is it possible to get added to this list? Didn’t think I’d make it due to work commitments but now can

emertighe
    Participant

Hi Owen,
    That’s fine. Great to hear you can make it.
    Restaurant booked for 65 🙂

Phil Sykes
    Participant

If there is room for 65, can I add myself to the list? Sorry, thought I was going to be away but am not.

Thanks a mill,

Phil

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

@phil – you can have my place – something very last minute has come up that I cannot get out of …. so have to bail.

Bernard
    Participant

People, we don’t have a limit on numbers – we just needed an indication of numbers. So Phil, great to see you.

Moody, we’ll miss you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER