JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Club Member Offer – Physical Therapy Workshop 10th March

Home Forums Announcements Club Member Offer – Physical Therapy Workshop 10th March

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Lambe
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Please see the offer below, available to all Piranha TC members.

“I am holding a workshop in the new Cycle superstore, Airtin Road , Tallaght on March 10th and wanted to offer your club members a discount.

The workshop is for therapy massage balls.(roll model method)
    I am a physical therapist and a cyclist (Orwell Wheelers) myself and have found the balls to be much more effective than foam rolling. They are great for getting specific, especially for ITbands, shoulders, glutes, calves and Achilles’ tendons! Anywhere really that needs a rub!!
    The balls are also a lot more mobile and travel friendly than cumbersome foam rollers with better results all round.

Saves on trips to therapists like myself or in between visits for maintenance.

Here is the link for more information.
    http://www.sineadekennedy.com/roll-modelreg-method.html

The work shop is Thursday March 10, 7-9pm

The price is €50pp including a set of balls (worth €20) however for your club I would like to offer a discount, 2 persons for just €85. (Usually €100)

They are more than welcome to bring a non club member to avail of the deal. The therapy balls are amazing and suitable for everyone. Older people greatly benefit too, as do teenagers who maybe stressed / studying hard at desks all day.

I also run yoga for cyclists on a Monday and Wednesday night , cycling and yoga training camps to Sierra Nevada, Spain. Peter Sagan is actually staying in our base at the moment. http://www.sineadekennedy.com/cycling–yoga-winter-holiday.html

If you require any further details please don’t get hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks

Sinéad Kennedy”

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Better than foam rolling – blasphemy I hear (Will Owens) cry!

Gags aside – looks interesting – cheers for posting Ro Ro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER