JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Congratulations Piranha’s!

Home Forums General Discussions Congratulations Piranha’s!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    AlanM
    Participant

Great job to all of the Piranha’s who did the marathon today, great job, and excellent job on your sub 3 run Hugh. Maria is a legend also, she’s my coach you know! Great stuff all y’all.

RichieD
    Participant

Thanks to all the Piranha supporters! Well done all for finishing on a tough day for long distance running and particular congratulations to birthday girl, Sue, for an outstanding performance, and to Maria for what sounded like a heroic effort that just fell short. 😎

marosjakab
    Participant

… 😀 big thanks to all the piranha supporters – linda, caroline, ellen, bernard, anthony,steven, david, will … co 😉 u r all a first class team mates (right time – right place) … thanks a lot 😀
    maros

David.Vavasour
    Participant

Well done to all.. Tough day out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loubenny
    Participant

huge thanks for all the cheers ,,really helped get me to the finish 🙂

Willo
    Participant

Congrats everyone. It was brilliant to have so many Piranha’s out doing it. See ye all at training this evening 😉

fionnuala
    Participant

Fantastic running! I was cheering at mile 25 and it looked like a hard day out there.
    Well done to all of ye 😀
    Fionnuala

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Well done to all the Piranha runners yesterday. Very tough day for it so great to see everyone making it home in one piece (more or less). Paula Radcliffe famously said that she used to take a day off running for every mile she raced – so put the feet up, eat all around you and we might see some of you in the pool next week (the food will make you float better)!

Ogradylo
    Participant

Thank you all so much who came out to support yesterday.

johnwallnutt
    Participant

I have not run Dublin for a few years and totally enjoyed it. Fantastic support ( even if half of you are blind 😆 )

Think I will take a rest now 😀

Smcgui
    Participant

Thanks folks the support was incredible!

gerryv
    Participant

Thanks to all the Piranha’s out there on Monday supporting all those from the club and everyone taking part.
    great support, great atmosphere, not my day for Pb’s but its one marathon that i have a little unfinished business with…

Thanks all

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER