JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Do you want to Race DCT 2016 ?

Home Forums Dublin City Triathlon Do you want to Race DCT 2016 ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    johnwallnutt
    Participant

Hi All

Every year we release a number of entries to Piranha members to race DCT 2016.

This year I have an undisclosed number of entries available for DCT. There will be no restrictions to APPLY for an entry ( which to be clear are not free) but we will look at each application and make a selection, unless the full allocation is not filled in which case all will be allowed race.
    You would be required to be available on Saturday to help with set up

Please do not but your name on this tread but instead email me directly at johnwallnutt@gmail.com stating your interest on or before 24th of July.

johnwallnutt
    Participant

HI All

I am happy to announce the following Piranha’s will be racing DCT

Marie Moran
    Martina Duighan
    Judy van den Ancker
    Rob Keenan
    Richard Doyle
    Ken Hughes

I still have a couple of places left so if anyone else is interested or is chasing National Series points ( DCT usually scores well) please let me know

RichieD
    Participant

Thanks for all the support yesterday – the familiar faces and voices definitely helped amidst the escalating pain! As always, the race was excellently organised, marshalled and supported, so everyone should be proud of their contribution. I really enjoyed the occasion (as did anyone I spoke to) and appreciated the opportunity to compete. Congratulations to all Piranhas finishing, but particularly Tom on an outstanding performance, and also Judy, James, Rachel and Ross.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER