JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

End of Season Night Out (after the Pulse Sprint Tri) – Sat 26th Sept @ 7:30

Home Forums Events End of Season Night Out (after the Pulse Sprint Tri) – Sat 26th Sept @ 7:30

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Hi Will,
    Can you add me to the list please.

Frank

Willo
    Participant

Below is the set menu for next Saturday. I’ll try pop in during the week to see what the portion sizes are like and post here to advise. See you Saturday!

Set Menu

Starters
    1. Selection of Dips with bread (rocket and basil pesto, hummus and sundried tomato and almond pesto )
    2. Selection of Cheese and Cured Meat (a mixture of Montenebro, Brie & Smoked Gubeen cheese, with Serrano, Chorizo, Lomo, Salchichon served with Cheese Biscuits, olives, roast peppers & artichoke )
    3. Nachos ( salsa, cheese, guacamole, sour cream & jalapenos )
    4. Olives

Mains
    1. Marinated Chicken & Chorizo Skewers ( with yoghurt & spicy tomato sauce )
    2. Meatballs with Patatas Bravas ( with tomato sauce s/w deep fried potatoes )
    3. Patatas Bravas ( deep fried potatoes with spicy tomato sauce & garlic mayo )
    4. Calamari ( with chili mayo )
    5. Fish Skewers ( salmon, cod & tiger prawns, with rice and a lime & sweet chili glaze )
    6. Goats Cheese Crostini ( red onion compote )
    7. Spanish Tortilla ( served with garlic mayonnaise )
    8. Chicken Salad ( chicken marinated in piri piri sauce, mixed leaves, red onion, cherry tomatoes and a roast pepper dressing )

Set Menu cost 16.95euro per person and a 12.5% service charge will be added to your final bill at the end of the evening
    This does not include dessert, tea & coffee

Myles
    Participant

Hi Will

I won’t be able to make the meal now, hopefully will make drinks later.

Thanks

Myles

Wolf
    Participant

Myself and partner (Camilla )Please

Willo
    Participant

@ Myles – hopefully see you there for the drinks!

@ Wolf – you and Camilla are on the list!

daireen
    Participant

Hi Will,

Unfortunately wont be able to make the dinner now but should be around for the drinks part later on… hopefully that doesn’t inconvenience anyone too much…

Daireen

Willo
    Participant

All

Just a quick reminder regarding our end of season party tomorrow night.

I would be grateful if you could be at the Market Bar (14a Fade St, Dublin 2) tomorrow evening September 26th @ 7:30pm sharp. I will probably head there for 7pm to make sure the wine and beers are chilling and the set up is satisfactory for the best damn Triathlon Club in Ireland!

If anyone is running late they can text / whatsapp me on 087 9976190 and I can let the waiters know.

It promises to be a great night.

Also I’d like to just say very best of luck to everyone tomorrow who is racing! Leave it all out there. Even if you aren’t vying for an overall or age group prize you could still help Piranha get a National Series team prize.

Unfortunately I won’t be at the race but see you all tomorrow evening.

Will
    Piranha National Series Coordinator

John Martin
    Keymaster

Will,

I’m racing in Cork tomorrow and discovered during the week that we’re not off til 2. I’d hope to be on the road for 4:30 or so, but it’s likely to be 9 before I get in.

Sorry for the inconvenience – I’ll be as quick as I can (on the course and on the road) but thought I should let you know.

JM.

BOB
    Participant

Frank the Tank – after loitering at the bar I will probably come and sit on your lap :))

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER