JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Entry option for Dublin 70.3!

Home Forums Ironman Entry option for Dublin 70.3!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

See below for important information from Ironman on how to get into an already sold out event.

NB if you want to avail of this – please PM me via the site or email me via steven AT stevenmoodyconsulting.com and I will share the active links/required password for you to a) register as part of a Piranha member of Ironman’s TriClub scheme (takes approx 10 mins) and then b) pay/register the standard price (circa €250 methinks) to get onto 70.3 Dublin.

Get moving people – as the final slots will disappear fast.

ENTRIES AVAILABLE FOR 3 SOLD OUT 70.3 EVENTS FOR TRI CLUB MEMBERS ONLY!

As part of IRONMAN Europe’s new TriClubs initiative, we are making places available to your members in sold out events. Once club members are entered in the races, you can register your TriClub for free and gain many benefits going forward, as well as securing a club ranking against other clubs in the UK, Europe and globally.

Please pass this e-mail onto your club members

Club members: Please follow the steps below to register yourself for any of the following events

IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire (14th June 2015)

IRONMAN 70.3 UK (28th June 2015)

IRONMAN 70.3 Dublin (9th August 2015).

Follow the links below to register for the race of your choice.

IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire
    IRONMAN 70.3 UK
    IRONMAN 70.3 Dublin
    *There are limited numbers and entries will be taken on a first come, first served basis.

Once you have registered your club will just need to register themselves as being part of the Tri Club Program, please CLICK HERE to do so.

IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire will also offer the top clubs direct qualification to the final of the European TriClub Championship Series Program.

MORE INFORMATION on the TriClub Program

derekleahy
    Participant

Steven
    could this option be extended to other fully booked races e.g full ironman barcelona or is it limited to the ythree 70.30 races above
    Derek

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Jesus you don’t want for much do ya????

In relation to the information we have been provided – our understanding that the offer is only applicable to the 3 70.3 races listed above….

You would need to contact Ironman directly to progress your inquiry.

Apologies that I could not be of more help!

SM

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Nb this information will only be shared with fully paid up members of Piranha Triathlon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER