JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Equinox Charity Cycle

Home Forums Events Equinox Charity Cycle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    connold2
    Spectator

The annual equinox charity cycle is taking place this year on Saturday 19th September but in a different format than usual due to the covid-19 restrictions. Whereas the usual format is a group, coast to coast 230km cycle, this year it is being organised as an “around the world challenge”. The aim is to get as many people to sign up to the event then cycle, run, swim or walk whatever distance they can on September the 19th to help cover 40,075km in one day. It’s being organised to raise funds in aid of three very worthy causes – Children’s Health Foundation Temple Street, Children’s Health Foundation Crumlin, and Headway.

The link to the website is below where you can sign up, buy a tee-shirt or cycling jersey (which are usually very nice) and on the day log your kms and donate any money you raised. The aim is to raise €1 for every km, so spread the word and get as many friends, family or work colleagues to sign up themselves or donate a few quid to support your efforts.

I will be going for a cycle on that morning and logging my kms and would love to have some fellow piranhas join me but if you can’t make a cycle on the day sign up anyway and log whatever kms you cover as part of your usual Saturday training and help raise some much needed funds for these three charities 🙂

https://equinoxcycle.com/

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by connold2.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER