JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Exciting website changes coming

Home Forums Announcements Exciting website changes coming

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

You could click on the forum from the main page – it brings you to firstly a summary page by category (indicating when the last post was) and then also gives you the option to drill down by category and see more detail on the last post was and by whom…

Simples

Pablo
    Participant

Ok, checking the forum by category is one way … And we also have the ‘subscribe’ option for a given topic … But would it be easy to add, in the ‘latest forum posts’ column, the time passed since the last reply for a given post, user name and the number of replies?
    Then a quick peek at that column would give users an idea of what happened recently; it was a cool feature I thought.

Pablo
    Participant

Actually, not immediately obvious (to me), but if I click on FORUM (not on its sub-menus), then scroll down passed CATEGORIES, here it is: “RECENT TOPICS”.
    So I’ll be checking this page more than HOME…

https://www.piranhatri.com/forum/

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Adding the time of the latest post and number of posts is not an option ….. but as Pablo rightly says re the option to view this information via RECENT TOPICS is one way

And please note this information is also viewable by the way that the latest topic/reply is chronologically listed on the home page….

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER