JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

FS: Garmin Forerunner 210 (black) with hrm

Home Forums Articles for sale FS: Garmin Forerunner 210 (black) with hrm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

I’m selling my Garmin Forerunner 210 running watch with heart rate sensor and polar heart rate strap (Garmin strap was faulty and I found the polar one to be much more comfortable and reliable). All bits are in perfect working order and I have the box with all the manuals and charging equipment etc in it. Looking for around €120. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Anthony

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Sold!

darraghk
    Participant

Hey Anthony,… my Garmin premium?? (yeah right) .. HRM has started to die on me. I’ve changed the battery so pretty sure I need a new strap.

Was going to buy a new Garmin strap but just read this post and a post on DC rainmaker where he used a polar strap with the garmin sensor. is that what you did?

Did you use the same strap, the Wear Link? http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2010/08/solution-to-heart-rate-dropoutsspikes.html

Cheers!

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Hi Darragh,

Yeah, I swapped over to a polar strap for three reasons.

1. I was starting to get some dropouts in signal which were down to the strap becoming dodgy over time

2. The Garmin strap kept coming loose as I was running/cycling which was a pain

3. My skin doesn’t agree so well with the Garmin straps so I was looking for an alternative

I use this one
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JWVEQLC/ref=twister_B00893LQNK
    in the xs-s size which fits me perfectly. They’re a damn sight cheaper than the garmin ones and you can find them at a really low price if you shop around online.

Cheers,
    A

darraghk
    Participant

Thanks so much! Will get that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER