JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Goodbye Laura

Home Forums Training Goodbye Laura

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Niall McD
    Participant

Laura Keegan is emigrating to Canada the week after next.

Next Saturday 31st May will be her last swim session with the club so plan on having a coffee after it to wish her well.

All the best in Canada Laura!

emertighe
    Participant

See you on Saturday Laura.

Bernard
    Participant

Laura, it was great to have you with us in Mallorca, and your Mum was delightful.

I am so impressed that you have registered for two triathlons in Newfoundland already before you even arrive.

I can’t make coffee on Sat due to TriAthy – so if I don’t see you Bon Voyage!!

Bernard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Unfortunately not around on Sat am due to away training day – but bon voyage Laura – will miss you cheery smile in the morning post swim – no matter what pain Jack/Kris had inflicted on us just minutes previous!

S

piradmin
    Keymaster

Best of luck and bon voyage laura. Hope the waters a little warmer over there!

delser11
    Participant

Hey Laura

Wishing you all the best in Canada and well done on Mallorca…great achievement 😀

I cant make Saturday either unfortunately due to Tri athy but will hopefully see you in the pool before then!

Edel 😀

Jane Ryan
    Participant

Good luck Laura, it was nice to meet you in Mallorca…hope Canada is great.

lindaclarke
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Hope all goes well for you in Canada and great to hear that you’ve already entered a couple of races over there. Must have been lovely to hang out with your Mum in Mallorca before you move away. You must thank her again for her encouraging support!

Linda

Hugh
    Participant

Laura!

It’s been fab having you in the club!! Have fun in Canada 😀

loubenny
    Participant

Best of Luck in Canada Laura,,, sure we may pick CANADA 70.3 for next years race and bring your mum over with us again 😀

Hopefully see you before you go

Lou x

judymahon
    Participant

Laura, you were steadily moving up that inter swim lane – think you should bite the bullet and lead out for the last session saturday:)

Afraid I won’t be around on saturday (can’t remember the last one I made) but best of luck in Canada – a fab country and am sure it will offer challenging tris.

Enjoy

Judy

John_S
    Participant

Good luck in Canada Laura – hope it all goes well for you. Doing a club away trip race in Canada sounds great, as long as its in the summer.

John S

nutball
    Participant

Thank you so much for all the well wishes. Its been an amazing experience meeting you all and training and racing with you all over the last two years. Its was great to finish up with the trip to Mallorca with everyone that went. My Mam had a great time too and wants a shot on a bike now 😆

The fact that you are all such a warm welcoming group of people made the initial joining up Piranha all the easier. McD convinced me to sign up two years back assuring me ‘You’ll be grand’ as he introduced me to the Thursday INTERMEDIATE swim session, unaware that I could only, just about, swim 200 meters and I spent the entire session feeling like I was drowning while grasping at the walls of the pool (Cheers for that McD) 😆

Hope to see whoever’s about for a bit of brekkie following the swim on Saturday morning.

sz.andi
    Participant

Best of luck in your new life, Laura, hope you’ll enjoy Canada!
    It was great to share the Mallorca experience with you! Huge thanks for your special advices and encouregament at the swim before the race day! Without you I couldn’t have done it! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER