JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

GPS watch €79.99

Home Forums General Discussions GPS watch €79.99

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    johnwallnutt
    Participant

Aldi have a GPS watch in this weekend for only €79.99……now wouldn’t that annoy you if you spent €500 on a Garmin !

https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/sunday-29th-june/products-detail-page/ps/p/gps-unisex-watch/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

Roryo
    Participant

He he he the link says sex-watch!!! He he he he 😆

Pablo
    Participant

Around 80 Euro is what I paid for a Garmin 910 replacement, once the barometer on the original one stopped working after ~18 months (i.e. out of the 1 year warranty)!

fergalddaly
    Participant

My barameter is broken on my 910xt. Think I might be l still in warranty. Must check. Waiting for garmin to reply to my latest email.

Any suggestions?

johnwallnutt
    Participant

But the one in Aldi !!!

Cheers Johnny

fergalddaly
    Participant

Got an email from garmin today saying the will replace. I luckily raised the issue before the warranty expired.

Aldi watch does look like a super offer though.

Pablo
    Participant

Sorry I read your question too late.. Well, being within warranty period is the best solution! At the time I tried few tricks found in garmin forum, like wash thoroughly with lukewarm, soapy water and try to clean the two little holes from possible dirt with something like a teeth brush, but it didn’t work for me. After a swim session (or every few of them), it is recommended to wash it like explained above.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER