JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Help! Garmin Forerunner 910XT

Home Forums Announcements Help! Garmin Forerunner 910XT

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marosjakab
    Participant

hi guys, my 910XT wont upload activities to Garmin Express, when it gets to 55% the data transfer stops and ANT says upload failed, I deleted my old fitness activities and tried everything… reset,restart,download ANT,installed program again…any ideas? all suggestions welcome, thanks a lot
    maros

casso
    Participant

Maybe a problem with Garmin, sometimes happens when they are doing an update.
    Don’t panic have a beer and try again tomorrow
    Casso

marosjakab
    Participant

thanks casso, but it`s been more than a week…( I call this stage of desperation)… beer sounds like a great idea

Declan
    Participant

Happened to me a few times, the only fix i have found was to delete the oldest activity (that is the oldest activity that is not yet syncing to garmin connect, but just the one) you are trying to sync to the computer, i hate deleting them but seams to be only thing that works.

Declan

Willo
    Participant

I had something like this happen to my 910 once. On your watch, if you go into History and select “Transfer All” for activities, that sorted my problem.

Niall Doyle
    Participant

Having huge problems syncing my fenix 2. The garmin support staff were useless . Caveat emptor .

gearoid
    Participant

FYI – everyone is bitching at Garmin on twitter at the moment about the stability of their uploads / syncing and Garmin Connect – https://twitter.com/garminconnect. It’s been really, really flaky the past month. People are starting to lose their cool.

You can check the status here – http://connect.garmin.com/en-US/status. It’s up at the mo but it was down most of yesterday.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER