JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

IM Sweden 2015 ?

Home Forums Ironman IM Sweden 2015 ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Boyle
    Participant

Hi guys,

After a hot Roth this year, and even hotter weather last year in Zurich, I’ve decided I don’t like hot weather! So I’m planning on going somewhere next year that will almost certainly be cool. Kalmar Sweden for 2015.

It’s a flat boring bike course. I believe it is the flattest IM branded race there is. It’s comparatively easy to get to and ShipMyTriBike will be going to it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, the race is on 15th August 2015. Registration opens Sunday August 17th @ 4pm, and, it sells out very quickly.

Paul

shanemcg
    Participant

Its a great race. I finished it a couple of weeks ago. Conditions were perfect.
    Course is flat as a pancake with a perfect road surface. The biggest climb is over the bridge to Oland.
    You can get strong winds but it was calm this year.
    Run course is equally flat, only three loops and they have you zigzag through the city which is great for crowds.
    I flew to Copenhagen and got the train across – about 3.5 hours.
    Lots of nice hotels in the town beside the start but book early.
    The guys from ShipMyTryBike did a great job, even tuned my gears while they were waiting for me.

Willo
    Participant

I refuse to believe that Zurich was hotter than Roth. The only thing hotter than Roth is Frank O’Connor in speedo’s

Paul Mooney
    Participant

Lanzarote is cool and flat :p that’s why I’m doing it again in 2015 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER