JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

IMPORTANT DCT 2018 VOLUNTEER COMMUNICATION

Home Forums Dublin City Triathlon IMPORTANT DCT 2018 VOLUNTEER COMMUNICATION

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    muiriosaryan
    Keymaster

Dear Piranha,

I hope you are looking forward to DCT this year as much as we are. So much work goes into this event behind the scenes and I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all those who have helped get DCT2018 race ready. I have to say a special thanks to the Marketing Crew (Stephen Cawley, Muiriosa Ryan, Claire Gorman, Marie (The Brand) Moran, Peter Sweeney, and Patrick Loughnane). The Piranha Committee should also take A LOT of pride in progressing the club to where it is today, not least the support it gives us in the DCT Committee.

As you know DCT is a huge event in the Piranha Calendar and goes a long way to subsidising your training on an annual basis. For new members of the club it is a great opportunity to meet and great old and new members for the first time.

All members are presumed to be available for Friday 7th and Saturday 8th September as per the google sheet below. If you are unavailable please add a comment on the sheet as to your non availability and/or txt Paul Mooney on 087-2685725. Non availability will be made available for transparency. Some members are omitted as they have already volunteered their services earlier in the year.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZL-ED7j3sdWDzOKCCvyQKlt3nHcB-Wt2ge1TXw8qnc/edit?usp=sharing

The Piranha Social Committee are putting together an after party and we would really like if all Piranhas would glam up slightly and return for some cocktails and BBQ (part of which is on us). (GO Richie, GO Richie)

I very much look forward to seeing you on the 7th and 8th September.

Yours in Sport

DCT Committee

***NEW TO DCT2018***
    1) Moved to a Sat
    2) Sprint National Champs
    3) Para Athlete Race
    4) No Olympic (blame the Pope)
    5) Sponsors Vodafone, Ronan Daly Jermyn, BMW, Dunnes Stores, Cycle Superstore
    6) Rolling Swim Starts
    7) New Bike Course (tis fair fasht)
    8) New Run Course (up the Kyber)
    9) A rediculous goodie bag, hoodie for athletes
    10) 2FM Roadhog
    11) DTW Finish Line Host with Hugh Larkin
    12) AFTER PARTAAAAY

K.Daly
    Spectator

Hi,

I am available to volunteer after work on the Friday and for all day on Saturday. Please send me on the details.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER