JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Interim Chairperson

Home Forums Announcements Interim Chairperson

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave O’Shea
    Participant

Dear All,

We are delighted to announce that Steven Moody has now been appointed as the Interim Chairperson.

As noted above, Steven will hold the office for the remainder of the term, i.e. up until the 2017 Annual General Meeting. For the avoidance of any doubt, this is in line with the rules of the club constitution.

The Committee would like to firstly thank Nick for all his work over the past few months and wish him all the best in his racing this year.

The Committee would also like to thank all the members who put their name forward for the position. We are very lucky to have such wonderful members who are willing to volunteer and give up their valuable time for the club.

Thank you,

PTC Committee

Bernard
    Participant

Congrats Steven, and thank you for stepping up.

Thanks also to those other members who made themselves available – great club spirit.

Bernard.

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Hi folks

Delighted to be given the honor to chair the best Triathlon club in Ireland! Thank you for this opportunity

Excited to be working with some great people on the committee.

The fact the committee is an already smoothly running machine is testimony to the high caliber of people already in place and Nick’s fine stewardship thus far.

The bar has been set high and they are big shoes to fill but I will give it my all.

Proud to be a Piranha (chairman!)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER