JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

* Killarney Training Camp *

Home Forums Training * Killarney Training Camp *

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Paul Mooney
    Participant

Howdi Folks,

I’m pleased to tell you that we have 58 who have either paid a deposit or in full.

We have 26 rooms booked, however I will have to find additional accommodation for the extra 6. Some people have also expressed an interest in a single room or to bring a partner along, and I will contact those of you individually soon.

So, what happens next? Myself and Ronan shall put together a plan with a few coaches on how best to tailor the training camp. I will ask the captains to read over the draft plan and itinerary to ensure it reads well and is easily understood. I will then circulate to you all a few weeks before we arrive in Killarney.

What you need to do now –
    1 – Go to the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f9T2NVPWO3Pf4iXlBta1h2npIBq3JAnR8jJkjFYRkps/edit#gid=0
    2 – Enter the person you want to share a room with (obviously agree this beforehand)
    3 – Enter you bike ability (Improver, Intermediate, Advanced)
    4 – If you cant edit spreadsheet, txt me.

Finally, I will need 2 x Captains for each ability level. The reason being I would like to have two persons at all times in each group knowing and understanding the routes, the itinerary, and any necessary safety issues. It will also give me good feedback quickly.

Many Thanks

Paul Mooney

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Paul Mooney.
    Killian Nolan
    Participant

Hey Paul –

Have I missed the boat or can I still sign up and pay a deposit for this?

thanks

Paul Mooney
    Participant

Pretty Much, there is a waiting list already so I will have to get back to you next week when we start planning it again.

Killian Nolan
    Participant

Ok thanks Paul –

I was sure I put my name down on the original waiting list before Christmas but I don’t know what happened to that list. Anyway, if you can put me down again and let me know I’d appreciate it. Cheers.

antje
    Participant

hi paul, i won’t make it after all. so next person on the list can take my spot and if possible buy my deposit (€55) from me 🙂 cheers

Paul Mooney
    Participant

@ Killian, I can only assume you didn’t pay the deposit on time. I’ll put you down but no promises.

@ Antje, no worries, I’ll look after it.

BarryMc
    Participant

Happy enough to do intermediate bike captin stuff Paul
    Barry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER