JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Live Tracker

Home Forums Dublin City Triathlon Live Tracker

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    johnwallnutt
    Participant

One of the new improvements for DCT this year is I contracted a new timing company ( TDL )
    They bring to us new options. Not only will we have a large screen at the finishline, as well as a ticket printer for the competitors times, we will also have a first for a triathlon in Ireland ( or so I am told)

This will be a LIVE LEADERBOARD AND ATHLETE TRACKER SYSTEM. SEE LINK http://track.rtrt.me/e/TDL-DUBTRI-2014″ onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

We will have this up on the DCT facebook page and I would like as many Piranhas to like and share it as well as get it out on twitter. We need to promote this as much as possible to all our triathlon friends and clubs around the country.

It will also be emailed to all competitors

I hope you all saw the Digital poster which was put together by Ryan …..have a look here http://player.vimeo.com/video/103228162″ onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

BOB
    Participant

Go on the Nutt for Race of the Year 🙂

BarryMc
    Participant

Fantastic John. Deadly work Ryan.

ciaranif
    Participant

Jaysus good work guys – yiz are only bleedin’ massive!! 😛

Phil Sykes
    Participant

Nice work, guys. Fantastic poster, Ryan – very cool. Shame we can’t do the race and be live tracked! 😀

Pablo
    Participant

Ryan and John, great poster and very nice feature the Live Tracker!
    I will probably check it from ~1000 miles away on Sunday…
    Best of luck with the event and keep up the good work, and sorry I’ll miss it this time…

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

This is a great development and serious value add to competitors racing on the race

Kudos to all involved in making this happen …

Oh that would be me too ….

Thank you very much Moody… Oh no Steven you are too kind … You are just the bestest ever Moody …. It was my pleasure Steven …

Oh no you hang up …. No you hang up …..

piradmin
    Keymaster

roll up roll up – moody and his ever expanding ego 🙄 , will be showing us all how to perfect the art of tumble turning in UCD pool on Friday morning. This will culminate in the inaugrural “tumble-turn off”. Scores on the board will be determined by the brilliant and inspiring coach Jack (he reads the forum).

BRING….IT….ON…..Moody + ego. I’m not afraid of either of you, no matter how good you think you are 👿 😈

**due to an inner ear problem, Linda Clarke will be doing my tumbles for me

johnwallnutt
    Participant

Shilling ………….get off this post about important things

lindaclarke
    Participant

Love it Ellen!!! Although I really don’t think you need my help to beat Moody in a tumble-turn off!

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Ah now Linda – you are a) underestimating my skillz and b) overestimating Ellen “clutzy” Shillings … more b than a … but either way …. there is only one weeeeeeeeener!

@john – ah relax – all DCT work and no play makes Johnny a dull bouy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER