JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Looking for a good nutritionist / dietician

Home Forums General Discussions Looking for a good nutritionist / dietician

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gearoid
    Participant

Does anyone know of a good nutritionist or dietician that they could recommend? Looking for someone that could give practical advise and tell me if I’m eating enough and the right stuff to avoid feeling wrecked after training and so on.

Phil Sykes
    Participant

There was a good talk organised by Ellen in February/March (I think) – the post about it is here:

https://www.piranhatri.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2136&hilit=nutrition” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;.

It was very informative and gave exactly the sort of information you are talking about – I think the slides subsequently became available via Ellen and you may be able to get a copy. Beth, the presenter, was very experienced and went into a huge level of detail. She might be able to help you get your fuelling right for training and racing.

Cheers,

Phil

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Hi Gearoid,

Barry Murphy is doing consultations in Dublin soon. http://www.optimumnutrition4sport.com/?page_id=64#!/~/category/id=991113&offset=0&sort=normal” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

He is the nutritionist for BMC development team and works with lots of pro athletes such as Steve Cummings of BMC and (former) Irish elite Triathlete, Gavin Noble.
    He’s also a very good ultra runner in his own right.

There are nutrition slides of his in the Training plans section of the forum.

Cheers,

Anthony

gearoid
    Participant

Great, thank you both for all the info!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER