JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Mental Skills Talk: Bike Related & Hydration Survey

Home Forums Announcements Mental Skills Talk: Bike Related & Hydration Survey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Phil Sykes
    Participant

Just a reminder that the Mental Skills talk this week will cover aspects of the Bike leg of triathlon and will address issues such as preventing a loss of focus when in the middle of the leg and coping with anxiety on descents.

Same time & Place: Maldron Hotel, Cardiff Lane (opposite the Bord Gais Theatre): Wednesday @ 7.30pm.

Also, John’s colleague, Liz Torres, whom some of you met last week, has asked us to complete a survey on Hydration. She will present the findings at the talk next week.

You can access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PTCHYD1

Hope to see you there.

Phil

Giolla
    Participant

Hi Phil,
    I haven’t been able to make any sessions to date but can I still attend this evening? (I also haven’t completed the survey as wasn’t sure I’d be able to attend any sessions).
    Thanks
    Giolla

Phil Sykes
    Participant

Absolutely – come along. Not everyone can make every session but we are hoping to have video recorded versions available courtesy of Cathal if the quality is good enough. The sessions are good, very interactive and cover a broad range of issues, so although we are focussing on cycling tonight the questions from the floor may throw up other interesting issues many of which are transferable to other disciplines and, indeed, life in general.

See you this evening: Maldron Hotel, Cardiff Lane @ 7.30pm – if you run a bit late, come on anyway. We’re in the Miranda Guinness suite on the 1st Floor: left out of the lift and right at the end of the corridor. Hopefully there won’t be an AC/DC concert on at the Aviva as this caused mayhem last week. Apologies to any headbangers!

Phil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER