We have created a new award for the most improved Middle distance time.
Please complete the google docs spreadsheet, available here.
What to do:
1) Enter your PB time on “PB Times” worksheet
2) Enter this year’s race time on the “2017 Times” worksheet
Obviously if you didn’t improve your time this year, you aren’t eligible to enter! The times entered in the worksheet are for demonstrative purposes.
1) Any middle distance (70.3) race is eligible for the award – Ironman/ Challenge branded, National Series, overseas etc.
2) Races need to be completed in the current year and will be measured against your previous PB time
3) Races where the swim is cut short or eliminated will not be eligble for the award
4) Improvement is measured in the amount of time between races as a percentage of the previous PB race
Please complete this sheet if you would like to be eligible for the award.
Megan, Dave, Richie & Adam
This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Megan.