JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Remaining Gear Orders and Additional Items – Collection, Saturday 28th May

Home Forums Announcements Remaining Gear Orders and Additional Items – Collection, Saturday 28th May

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jvandenancker
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have received 101 messages and emails regarding the club gear orders and spare items left over that I have been receiving over the period of study leave and my exams. Hope you understand that I haven’t had a chance to write back to you all!

As obliging as I would like to be, there is a lot of work and time involved in trying to organise with numerous people to collect gear in various locations around Dublin. As such, I will be at Westwood on Saturday morning after the swim set from 10 – 10:30 where I will have the remaining (approx. 10-12) orders that were organised with “Collect from Club Rep”. If you can’t make it at this time, please contact your buddy over next few days to arrange for them to collect it. I will also have the remaining extra items for people to try on and buy. There are a few men and woman’s tri suits, long sleeve cycling jerseys and one large short cycling jersey. I hope you understand that the remaining items are on a first come first served basis for remaining items.

The next order will be circa September time for Winter Gear orders but I will keep you posted.

Thanks and appreciate your cooperation.

Judy

Aidan
    Participant

Hi all. I am helping Judy distribute the summer gear order. Can Conor McMenamin, Marc Coyle, Tom Curtin, Laura Grehan, Deirdre Breslin and Kevin Ryan message or Whats App me on 087 6295570 to make arrangements. Thanks Aidan Hughes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER