JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Saturday run session with Maria (Thursday postponed)

Home Forums Training Saturday run session with Maria (Thursday postponed)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Due to the ongoing closure of Irishtown Stadium and the lack of a safe and well lit area to host Thursday run training, Maria will now be coaching the Saturday run after swimming at WestWood. Thursday run training is postponed until further notice but we will be organising for members to lead out an aerobic/long run at Irishtown. So details for Saturday are as follows:

Where: WestWood reception

When: Saturday @ 09:40 (This gives 20 mins to change after swimming)

Don’t forget, It’s “social Saturday” so there’ll be brunch in WestWood after running!

Happy Training!
    Anthony

Willo
    Participant

If anyone wants to head for a long / aerobic run from Sean Moore Park (SMP) tomorrow night please let me know. I’ve a 90 minute run to do at 5 min per km. I will have some of it done already but will loop back to SMP at 7:00. The route would either be directly along the coast towards Blackrock.

Crusaders start a session at the entrance to SMP around 6:30 so would suggest meeting at the entrance to the park closest the strand (by the white railing / steps).

Will

**Update**

I will be at the entrance to the park just before 7pm for a 7pm kickoff. I plan to do a 30 minute run out towards Blackrock, turn around and do 30 minute run back to SMP.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER