JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Season Kick Off – Saturday, 5th March 2016

Home Forums Events Season Kick Off – Saturday, 5th March 2016

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jvandenancker
    Participant

Hi All,

As a lot of people had plans already around the Christmas party bash, it’s been a while since a lovely Piranha non-training reunion so I’ve decided to organise a social event before we all get stuck into the serious training and race season.

I have researched into fun alternative activities and figured the ZIPIT Adventure Centre in Tibradden (www.zipit.ie) would be the perfect venue for some team bonding! The price for groups is discounted to €25 per person whereby the club are willing to subside that cost by €10 p/p. It may seem expensive at first but it is a seriously great adrenaline filled day out. It will be arranged from 2pm – 5pm.

The second part of the season kick off is some hardcore drinking taking place in Sober Lane, Sandymount in the evening of the 5th March at 8:30 pm. I have reserved an area whereby they will host a fun challenging Triathlon related table quiz starting at 9pm. The attendees will be split into groups and the winners will receive a SPECIAL PRIZE. There will be food platters served. There is also a couple of drink promotions on the night – including €10 pitchers on selected beers.

As to secure the booking for the zip lining activity, can everyone post their interest in this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uhynjp4PMsSCGtpnsLfqubFN27KJhMtQM1gEHno8mAw/edit?usp=sharing. I will keep interested parties posted with further details.

I hope to see you at either event. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks, Judy

Sweeney_Peter
    Participant

Judy,

Sounds like fun. I’m working that day, but should make it over for the table quiz.

Peter

damien
    Participant

🙁 in Toronto that week for work, Enjoy guys !

Catherine
    Participant

Away in Glasgow that weekend otherwise I would absolutely be there. Sounds like a great day. Have fun everyone.

David Bradish
    Spectator

Judy,

Sorry, I’m in Galway that weekend so won’t make it either.

Dave

BOB
    Participant

Gr8 shtuff Judy …. take me down Sober Lane 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER