JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Sunday Bike Spin

Home Forums Training Sunday Bike Spin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    casso
    Participant

Hello,
    We are going to meet at the Sports ground UCD this Sunday @9am DON’T BE LATE ! (keep an eye on the website just in case the nasty weather shows up)
    We will head to Enniskerry for Coffee and Cake in Poppys Kitchen then Back to UCD approx 50k in total. All levels are welcome it will be a social spin and a good chance to meet new comers and catch up with fellow Piranhas.
    Use your commute over to UCD as a warm up and a chance to get the blood flowing.
    Make sure your bike is in good working order, tyres pumped up and CLEAN !
    Have 2 spare tubes, tyre levers and either a pump/CO2 cannisters. Two bottles with whatever you like to drink, food and money. And were adequate clothing ie NO SHORTS !
    Come with a Smile!
    Hope to see you Sunday
    Casso

Aileen
    Participant

Great- hoping to make this spin!

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

I cannot believe you are banning shorts! Sure it is only lovely this time of year….

Unfortunately can’t make this spin but defo on for future ones Casso!

Enjoy everyone.

Declan
    Participant

Great club spin out to Wicklow this morning for coffee with our new cycling coach, Highly recommend all members old and new to join the weekend spin, it’s a great opportunity to hone your bike skills and get some mileage before the real training starts next year.

Bernard
    Participant

I want to echo Decco’s comments. We had a lovely spin yesterday – a crisp and sunny winter morning. We did some drills as part of the warm-up and Casso provided lots of feedback to each member of the group during the course of the spin.

Sounds like a good spin, defo on for next one! Although that’s the post Xmas party one…..hmmmmm…….is there a hungover version this Sunday Casso?

Where are all the emoticons gone….I feel I can’t express myself adequately…….who stole those little fellas…..!!

casso
    Participant

Thanks Guys,
    Really enjoyed it, a lot different experience coaching a cycle rather than just cycling. Hope you all took something good away from it.
    Yes Ciara I think we will move Sundays Spin to a latter time of 10am and it will be a Social Spin for coffee and cake (great for hangovers).
    Casso

casso
    Participant

Sorry just wanted to add these Spins are Social for the month of December,
    For any newbies/beginners please try and get to these sessions they are at a casual pace nothing crazy you WON’T be left behind.
    We will be doing some drills to help you become more confident on your bike and you will learn the skills to ride on the road and in a group.
    Don’t be afraid to turn up we were all beginners/newbies at some stage and it’s a great way to learn and meet your fellow Piranha’s.
    Any questions or concerns you can contact me through the website or email me cyclefitireland@gmail.com
    Casso

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER