JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Sunday Cycle

Home Forums Training Sunday Cycle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Cawley
    Participant

Hi all,
    This week’s improver club cycle will leave Westwood at 9:00am on Sunday morning. Pace will be steady, 4/10 with no efforts. We will head out towards Naul and return the same way. Cycle will be about 2:30 hours, back at Westwood at about 12.

Please ensure that your bike is in working order and that your tires are inflated to an appropriate pressure before you leave. Try the “M-check” – rear tire, rear derailleur, cassette and quick release / seat post clamp / front derailleur, chainset and pedals / headset and handlebars / front tire and quick release.

Remember to bring spare tubes, multi-tool, pump, mobile phone and money + 2 bottles of water and enough food for the duration of the ride. Aim to eat between 30g-60g of carbs per hour (30g of carbs = 1 banana or a handful of dried apricots).

Sunday look like a fresh say, so dress accordingly.

All cyclists must have a valid TI licence and a helmet to participate. No TI licence or helmet, no cycle.

Please post up if you plan on coming… no posts no spin.

seustace
    Participant

I’ll join you if it’s going ahead

Leo
    Participant

See you Sunday stevo and stevo.

Ger Shiel
    Participant

I’ll be there too.

Cheers. Ger

Leo
    Participant

I’m out guys. Baba is getting eye teeth so were giving mam a lie in. Looks like a crackin day for it. Catch ye after hols.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER