JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Sunday Improver Club Cycle (6th of July)

Home Forums Training Sunday Improver Club Cycle (6th of July)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Hi all,

This week’s improver club cycle will leave Westwood at 9:00am on Sunday morning. Pace will be steady, 4/10 with no efforts. We will head out to Malahide via Howth hill and Portmarnock and return the same way. Cycle will be approx 2 hours so people will be home and hosed by 11:30.

Please ensure that your bike is in working order and that your tires are inflated to an appropriate pressure before you leave. This can be done by performing the “M-check” – rear tire, rear derailleur, cassette and quick release / seat post clamp / front derailleur, chainset and pedals / headset and handlebars / front tire and quick release.

Remember to bring spare tubes, multi-tool, pump, mobile phone and money + 2 bottles of water and enough food for the duration of the ride. Aim to eat between 30g-60g of carbs per hour (30g of carbs = 1 banana or a handful of dried apricots).

Weather looks like it will be ok on Sunday morning but remember to bring a rainproof in case of any downpours.

All cyclists must have a valid TI licence and a helmet to participate. No TI licence or helmet, no cycle.

Please post up if you plan on coming.

Thanks!

Anthony

Loudooley
    Participant

I’ll be there, thanks Louise

piradmin
    Keymaster

I might join ye as well.

NiamhTucker
    Participant

I should be there too! 🙂

caroline curran
    Participant

Will come out too!

NiamhTucker
    Participant

Hey guys,

May not be able to make it 🙁 still hoping to but if not have a good spin!

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Thanks everyone for the spin today. Made my life very easy. Hope you all got home before that hail shower – I didn’t! 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER