follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

There's a pain in my bum when I run

Home Forums General Discussions There's a pain in my bum when I run

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hugh
    Participant

Hey folks,

Over the last few weeks there’s been a few people during the Saturday run sessions with one or two niggles – the serious training must have begun :-). I mentioned one or two people I use (particularly in the lead up to the marathon last year), and so easier if I post up their details here.

Remember it’s easier to fix little problems you have when they’re still “little” problems! This week is a recovery week, so a good week to think about seeing a physical therapist or physiotherapist for some maintenance.

1. Jo Smith, Physical Therapist

• In Killester (near Clontarf): http://www.northdublintherapy.ie/location.php
    • Text/call her on: 087-2052517
    • She provides hands-on “treatments” – think sports massage that’s a bit more hard-core. Can be sore at the time, but things are great after!
    • Cost: €45 (discounted from €50 for Piranha).

2. Aileen Flynn, Chartered Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.

• One of our own members, a great athlete and a great physio too! Provides Physiotherapy, Dry Needling and Orthotics.
    • Based in the Beacon Hospital: http://www.beaconhospital.ie/contact-us/location/
    • For an appointment call 01 2936692 or email physiotherapy@beaconhospital.ie
    • Mention that you’re in the same club as Aileen for the following club rates:
    • €50 for 30 mins or €70 for 45 mins.
    • Club members can also attend any other physio in the practice and avail of the club rate.

Happy Healing!

Hugh

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Hugh.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER